Monday, December 22, 2008

Day 10

Today is going to be a short one, with just some xmas photos. Todays the last short one I hope, tomorrow is my last day of school!

First off, I photographed my Hard drive the other day. It's a WD 250GB usb external. Got it like last march, its been good to me. (mines a bit older than the one on newegg. This shot will tie along with a article you'll be able to read on January 1, 2009, About backing up your photos.

Let me explain the set up. (shot below) I first took one xmas striplight put it on a tripod handle so it was horizontal. above my subject. Also here I'll mention my backdrop, piece of $0.99 black poster board clamped to a light stand and curved onto a table. But back to the lights I took a second striplight and put it vertical cam left. Then to add a bit of right fill, I used a softbox.



Here are the results:




And here's another shot I took. This time I didn't use my xmas lights, went back to the vivitar. For this shot I have the vivitar cam left diffused through my circular diffuser at 1/4 power.


1 comment:

Doug said...

Cool product shots. I have the same hard drive!